NA Blog

AA blog

Al Anon blog

12 step fellowship blog

Comments

08/15/2011 09:19

Welcome, please use this blog to comment on stepwork, spiritual experiences with
the principle, or questions

08/27/2014 02:13

It was a little insulting that there are only women used to express desire, fantasizing, flirtatious, tentative and nervous. Is there any reason for this?

08/28/2014 04:19

There are cultural differences at play, such that there are multiple correct answers varying according to (a) the cultural background of the person in the picture AND (b) the culture of the person taking the quiz.

08/28/2014 07:08

The people in the images were not coached to show a particular emotion.

09/15/2014 14:31

I think it would have been more fun and accurate if there was more variety in the models and options for the expression they wore.

09/17/2014 10:45

What is this, a training manual for men who want to spot if they are successfully snowing some woman at a bar? You can get all the answers right when it comes to the women's expressions if

09/18/2014 23:22

I (a woman myself), got a 28/36, but had a much harder time reading the women's emotions because the make-up made them all look very similar and masked the subtleties of their expressions.

09/25/2014 14:00

I'm concerned because I scored only 20!

09/28/2014 22:51

I didn't get all the emotions, and some of them I thought were wrong.

10/10/2014 21:58

I can see a correlation between reading all that "thick description" of expression and mood and my looking for real life examples all these years, but is there actual causality?

11/15/2014 11:08

This study just confirms what I already thought I knew!

04/21/2015 10:00

Also notable is that subjects are tested on still-photos, thus lacking temporal context.

07/02/2017 20:47

I only have one question, what's this post all about? Because I see nothing but the title and some comments. As a blogger, I feel sad because the space was turn into nothing. How I wish you could have posted at least one photo with a short caption so we have something to say. I'll be waiting for your next post! Hopefully, it contains something worth-reading.

07/01/2017 08:43

Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up

07/13/2017 11:21

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!

07/13/2017 14:28

I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.